Saturday, August 21, 2010

Nanna's Concert


Last night we went to Edgewater to watch Moya's concert. It was really great. Moya sang really well and had her own song which was beautiful. Of course I didn't know any songs but Danny, Michael and Mary-Leigh sang along - "My Old Man's a Dustman" was a favourite. We got dinner, dessert and a show and stubbies were only $2!
Paddy hadn't slept all day so was a bit grumpy. He had a little catnap and woke up to watch all of Nanna's concert. And wasn't too grumpy to be whisked away and meet all of Nanna's friends.
Thanks for inviting us Moya. We knew it would be great but were surprised with how much we enjoyed the night. Congratulations! We look forward to your next concert.
P.S Sorry about the photo - I dropped my camera so have to use my phone's camera which is not good. Olympus Tough my butt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment