Friday, November 18, 2011

My birthday weekend at Double Island Point

Mum & Dad, Troy and Danny & Paddy and I all camped for the weekend at Double Island Point. The weather was perfect and it was an awesome relaxing 4 days.

This is us heading off in the car....


Mum & Dad got to take the jalopy.


This is our campsite - complete with Troy's DC sign.


This is where we spent most of our time - the most beautiful lagoon I have ever seen. Paddy played on the edge of the water - lots of digging - Troy did some snorkelling and Dad did some fishing.


Uncle Mister became the favourite over the weekend - mostly because he let Paddy dig up the sand and throw it all over him.

My favourite view from our campsite - my three boys and the water.

Next year I think we need to expand our camp - so lock it in now and come and camp with us for the weekend.

1 comment: