Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Our beautiful goddaughter Chelsea

Chelsea came for a visit. She is 8 months old now and just perfect. The happiest little girl who can sit up by herself now and crawl around. You never heard her cry - oh except one time... a bad poo incident but I would have cried too.

And I think Paddy may have found himself a girlfriend....

Oh Luke & Erin came as well - let's face it, when a baby is involved Mum & Dad don't really matter anymore... Only kidding guys. Unfortunately they were both struck down with a bug for most of the time they were here. Well Erin was, I am not sure if Luke's was caused by this.
A late night drinking session with Danny until 4:30 in the morning. Mum's and Babies were less than impressed but we were all expecting it to happen. And yes that is red wine....

Jennifer and Dan O'Leary came and stayed as well which was really great. Jennifer handed out her mum advice which I eagerly took on board - including sucking on XXX mints to get rid of Paddy's wind. I have one in my mouth all day now - let's face it if you only listen to one person's mothering advice it would have to be the women that has had 9 children right?!
Dan beat us all on the Wii - except he got smashed by Danny in the tennis. I'm sure there will be a rematch.
Thanks for making the effort to visit everyone xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment