Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dowling Christmas/ Patricia's Farewell

Issie, Lily & Grace - Good job looking after the little ones cousin Issie!

Kate hiding her Dowling inherited double chin behind Mum

Dookie, Georgie & Peter - the rose between two unsmiling thorns!

Coralie, Mathew & Claire

Brett & Danny always seem to end up at the bar together

Emma and Harry the unit. He isn't even 2 years old yet!

I left my camera behind when we left - Kate managed to capture the rest of the night's activities for me

Damn we missed the party!

We got together at Coralie's to say Merry Christmas to each other and goodbye to Patricia who is heading back to Vanuatu. Unfortunately she got stuck at Gympie in the floods so we didn't get to see her.

Here are some photos of everyone. Flynn and Debbie came along. I haven't seen Flynn in years and years so it was great to catch up. The other highlight was Kate teaching me the ins and outs of pool which proved to be a lot more fun than I thought.

I love Dowling catch ups. Resolution 2011 - have the Dowling cousin get together we have been talking about for ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment